The Mission Maker currently supports three different map styles: a road style map, an aerial style map, and an aerial style map with labels. To preview your Mission's map, go to the My Missions page and click the Edit Map link. This page will show the placement of your Field Agent and Challenges on your map. If you want to see the different map styles, go to the Mission Map section at the top of the page. The controls will be in the top left corner of the map (where you can toggle between Map and Satellite (aerial) views). When you have chosen a map style, scroll down and click “Generate Image” in the Map Preview section to view your new map.
Articles in this section
- Are there different map styles?
- Can I add labels, signs, or landmarks to my Mission map?
- Can I change my Mission content?
- Does it matter which browser I am using?
- How can I preview my Mission?
- How do I create a map for my indoor Mission?
- How do I create a map for my Mission?
- How do I customize my Mission Loading Image?
- How do I get the word out about my new Mission?
- How do I properly credit an image or sound clip that I am using?