Preview mode will allow you to view your Mission before it is published to make sure it’s working properly.
1. On the Mission Maker, start by going to the My Missions page and clicking the Preview Mode toggle on the Mission you would like to test out.
2. Mission Maker will let you know whether Preview Mode was successfully enabled. It will also provide you instructions if any issues were encountered.
3. If toggling Preview Mode was successful, you can now enable Preview Mode in the app. Start by tapping on the Login/Profile button in the main menu screen.
4. Swipe right to left until you reach the last screen, or tap the last button on the lower panel.
5. When the Server Settings page appears, enter the following Access Code (all in lowercase): maker.
6. Tap the Preview Mode toggle to enable Preview Mode in the app. Then, tap Save.
7. You can now test out any of your Preview Mode Missions by selecting them from the Missions list to see how they will work once they are fully published.