Preview mode will allow you to view your Mission before it is published to make sure it’s working properly.
- On the Mission Maker, start by going to the My Missions page and clicking the Preview Mode toggle on the Mission you would like to test out.
- Mission Maker will let you know whether Preview Mode was successfully enabled. It will also provide you instructions if any issues were encountered.
- If toggling Preview Mode was successful, you can now enable Preview Mode in the app. In the app, start by going to the Main Menu screen.
- On the Main Menu screen, tap and hold the Agents of Discovery logo for 3 seconds. A message saying "Preview Mode Enabled" will appear at the top of the menu screen indicating that Preview Mode is now active.
- You can now test out any of your Preview Mode Missions by selecting them from the Missions list to see how they will work once they are fully published.
- When you're done previewing your Mission, you can disable Preview Mode in the app by tapping and holding the logo for another 3 seconds. Then, in Mission Maker you can toggle Preview Mode off and you're Mission will then be fully accessible to everyone.