Preview mode will allow you to view your Mission before it is published to make sure it’s working properly.
- On the Mission Maker, start by going to the My Missions page and clicking the Preview Mode toggle on the Mission you would like to test out.
- Mission Maker will let you know whether Preview Mode was successfully enabled. It will also provide you instructions if any issues were encountered.
- If toggling Preview Mode was successful, you can now enable Preview Mode in the app. Start by tapping on the Login/Profile button in the main menu screen.
- Swipe right to left until you reach the last screen, or tap the last button on the lower panel.
- When the Server Settings page appears, enter the following Access Code (all in lowercase): maker.
- Tap the Preview Mode toggle to enable Preview Mode in the app. Then, tap Save.
- You can now test out any of your Preview Mode Missions by selecting them from the Missions list to see how they will work once they are fully published.