The Mission Loading Image is specific to your Mission, so head over to the My Missions page and click on the “Edit” (pencil icon) button to the far right of your Missions name in the list. Scroll down until you find the Mission Loading Image header. Here you have the option of uploading an image from your computer or searching EOL. If an image is already there, these options are available through the “Actions” button (the yellow circle with 3 dots to the bottom right of the image). After choosing an image for your Mission Loading Image and cropping it to the desired size, a preview of your new loading screen will appear just below the upload buttons. We recommend that your loading image is a minimum of 640 x 1136 pixels for the best display.
Articles in this section
- Are there different map styles?
- Can I add labels, signs, or landmarks to my Mission map?
- Can I change my Mission content?
- Does it matter which browser I am using?
- How can I preview my Mission?
- How do I create a map for my indoor Mission?
- How do I create a map for my Mission?
- How do I customize my Mission Loading Image?
- How do I get the word out about my new Mission?
- How do I properly credit an image or sound clip that I am using?