Agents of Discovery requires your device’s Location Services to be activated. If you are unsure whether or not the correct permissions have been set, go into your phone’s settings, find Agents of Discovery, and select it. From here, you can see what your phone has allowed Agents of Discovery to access. Make sure your location is turned on and is being accessed by the app.
Steps on how to do this can be found below:
- Go to the iOS Settings.
- Select Privacy.
- Select Location Services.
- Find and select the Agents of Discovery app.
- From there, you can change the locations settings.
Android (6.0 or newer, as older Operating systems may have different steps)
- Go to the device Settings.
- Go to Applications, then find and select Agents of Discovery.
- Tap App Permissions on the app’s information screen.
- You will see a list of permissions the app requests, and whether those permissions are turned on or off.
- From there, you can adjust location services.