An easy way to get GPS coordinates for your Mission is to go to Google Maps. Once you find your Mission location, right click on it. Select “What’s Here” from the dropdown menu. Your GPS coordinates should be displayed towards the bottom of the Google Map.
Articles in this section
- Are there different map styles?
- Can I add labels, signs, or landmarks to my Mission map?
- Can I change my Mission content?
- Does it matter which browser I am using?
- How can I preview my Mission?
- How do I create a map for my indoor Mission?
- How do I create a map for my Mission?
- How do I create app accounts for my students?
- How do I customize my Mission Loading Image?
- How do I get the word out about my new Mission?