1. If you have not added an image or sound already, just click “Search EOL”. If you want to change an existing image or sound, just click the “Actions” button (the yellow button with 3 vertical dots) which is located at the bottom right of every image and sound clip. Then, from the dropdown menu, click “Search EOL”.
2. When clicked, the EOL dialog will come up on your screen.
3. Enter the keywords you are looking for in EOL into the Common Name field. You can simply enter a keyword of what you are looking for (such as “jade”), or you can use quotations to search for an exact phrase. For example, you could enter “cape chestnut”.
4. If multiple media types are available, select what kind of media you would like EOL to search (e.g., images or audio) from the Media Types dropdown list.
5. Then, click “Search” to see a list of all the results your search returned from Encyclopedia of Life.
6. From here, you can select the media you’d like included in the Mission Maker by clicking on an image or clicking “Select” below a sound clip.