If you wish to delete your account, or have your account information permanently deleted, you can follow the below steps.
Delete an Agents of Discovery app account
Note: Once you delete your account, it can not be recovered.
- Open the Agents of Discovery app on your mobile device.
- Select the "Login" button.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Select "Login".
- You will be returned to the main screen.
- Select "Profile".
- Swipe from right to left twice.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Select "Delete User Account".
- Enter your account password.
- Select "Confirm".
Delete a Mission Maker account
If you would like your Mission Maker account deleted, please contact our support team. Support is reachable by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-855-564-7328.
Permanently delete your information
If you would like all information associated with your account deleted, please contact our support team. Support is reachable by emailing email@example.com or by calling 1-855-564-7328.
Note: Having your information permanently purged from our systems is equivalent to completely deleting your account. This process may cause you to lose access to the Agents of Discovery platform.