iPhone 7 Plus or better (https://www.apple.com/iphone/)
Samsung Galaxy A50 or better (https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/phones/galaxy-a/)
- iPad 7 (2019) cellular model or better*
- iPad Air 3 (2019) cellular model or better*
- iPad Mini 5 cellular model or better*
- Any iPad Pro (excluding 9.7-inch)*
*iOS tablets must be the cellular model in order to play GPS Missions.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 or better (https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/tablets/galaxy-tab-a/)
Although devices with lower specifications than those listed above may still work, we recommended the following device specifications in order to ensure a smooth experience while playing Agents of Discovery.
Android Phones and Tablets
- Snapdragon 800 (or better) processor
- 2 GB RAM or more (3GB is optimal)
- OpenGL 3.1 or greater
- Latest Android version
iOS Phones and Tablets
- 2GB RAM or more (3GB is optimal)
- Cellular models (WiFi versions do not provide enough location accuracy)
- Latest iOS version
Most devices with the above specifications will have the necessary sensors for Agents of Discovery to function optimally. Some tablets may lack some of these sensors, and may have issues with parts of the Agents of Discovery app (such as Augmented Reality (AR) or GPS navigation).
Note that for iPad's to work fully with our app, they must be cellular models which have GPS chips.
Below is a list of the sensors we require:
- GPS sensor
- Depth sensor (optional)