If your organization uses secure firewall systems, your network administrator may need to allow the following domains/URLs through the firewall to ensure that the Agents of Discovery app operates as intended. Please contact Agents of Discovery support if you require any assistance with the whitelisting procedure.
- mm.agentsofdiscovery.com, ports 80 and 443.
- stats.mm.agentsofdiscovery.com, port 49838.
- data.mm.agentsofdiscovery.com, port 443.
- aod.zendesk.com, ports 80 and 443.
- play.googleapis.com, ports 80 and 443.
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mstar.aod&hl=en (Google Play Store), ports 80 and 443.
- https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/agents-of-discovery/id986188357?mt=8 (iOS App Store), ports 80 and 443.
Mobile Device Requirements
Occasionally, some mobile device sensors or features may be blocked by your security team. Agents of Discovery requires the following device sensors and features for gameplay:
- Back-facing Camera
- Location/GPS Services
- Gyroscope Sensor
- Physical Activity/Pedometer Sensor